Saturday 30 April 2016

Midiwidget (still!) in Progress


I still haven't finished my midiwidget build, mainly because I've been using it so much in my music, but here's how it's looking at the moment...

I decided to go for a sandwich type enclosure so the USB connection is easily accessible.

The 3.5 jacks are 8xgate outs for my eurorack. The rca's are coto reed switches which I  use for triggering my circuit bent gear, although they could switch anything.

I'm still undecided what to use the remaining 8x gates for. I think I might create a split board with 4x eurorack gates and 4x solenoid triggers as I loved John's demo here and have always wanted to try making some music in this way.

I also need to wire up the midi sockets and battery power- but like I said I'm having too much fun with it right now!





No comments: